Sundays:09.00am - Morning Worship10.30am - Sunday Celebration02.00pm - International Service
Chinese Congregation05:45pm - Café Style Worship
Weekdays:10:00am - Holy Communion & Bible Study Every Wednesday04.00pm - Messy Church- 6.00pm Last Wed of month
1. Recent terrorist attacks.
2. Countries overrun with terrorists, such as Boko Haram, the Taliban and Isis.
3. Those held captive, especially Boko Haram girls and migrants held as slaves.
4. The Coptic Church in Egypt.
5. North Korea.
6. Unrest in Venezuela.
7. 100 years since the air raids on London & Margate and 12 years since the London bombings.
8. People around the world who go missing, such as the Chinese lawyer Wang Quanzhang.
Remember those who are in prison, as though you were in prison with them. Remember those who are suffering, as though you were suffering as they are.
Hebrews ch 13 v 3
9 Air quality in UK cities and around the world.
10. Myanmar and its elected party and the persecuted Rohingya Muslim minority.
11. The terrorist attacks in France and the future policies of President Macron.
12. Leaving the EU.
13. Changes taking place in Turkey since the coup.
14. Columbia’s peace deal with the FARC guerrilla group.
15. Those still suffering the physical or emotional effects of Ebola.
16. The babies born following the Zika virus, who will now be about a year old, and their families.
The righteous are guided and protected by the Lord, but the evil are on the way to their doom.
Psalm ch 1 v 6
17. Those preparing to leave primary school and the big challenges and changes ahead.
18. Those leaving secondary school and the choices ahead of them.
19. Those preparing for university, college or apprenticeships.
20. Those hoping to start work soon.
21. Last day of term for many schools. For a rest for students and teachers.
22. For parents balancing child care and work, or other commitments.
23. For shared time together: parents and their children.
24. For love and caring.
Always remember what you have learnt. Your education is your life – guard it well.
Proverbs ch 4 v 13
25. Those caring for disabled children.
26. Sufferers of dementia, their carers and families.
27. Care workers visiting people in their homes, especially as they can often only stay a very short time.
28. The lonely and housebound.
29. Care homes, their residents and staff.
30. Those suffering from mental health issues or mental illness.
31. The Battle of Ypres began with the Battle of Pilckem Ridge, 100 years ago on this
day. Pray for those who died.
When you give a feast invite the poor and you will be blessed because they are not able to pay you back
Luke ch 14 v 12-14